Home medical equipment helps all our patients live safely, comfortably, and independently at home in their own space. We provide a complete supply of home equipment and products for timely delivery and set-up in the patient’s home at their doorstep.
Our specially trained staff members provide education for the patient and patient’s family on the operation, safety, and maintenance of the home care equipment.
Some of the most frequently used equipment list is given here and most patients requested these types of home medical equipment:
- Hospital beds and other utilities
- Walkers, canes, crutches, wheelchairs, portable walking sticks, mobility scooters, and other walking assistive devices
- Bariatric equipment
- Bathroom safety equipment and other bath aids like anti-slip grab bars, shower chairs for daily living
- Wheelchairs and bed rails
- Oxygen: liquid, concentrators, and HELiOS system, risk equipment. Please call us for information on the latest oxygen delivery devices and for setting up.
- Adult and pediatric nebulizers, electric or battery-run versions
- Patient lifts
We offer home medical products from some of the popular industry leaders.
Home Medical Equipment takes patient safety, health, protection, and satisfaction seriously and stands behind its latest products. From time to time, products may get recalled, or it will be mended if there may be an issue with a manufacturer. Our team looks at each one of these cases and takes appropriate action at the proper time.
As our world is facing great uncertainty due to the spread of COVID-19, we want to let you know what you can expect from us and we help you by understanding your requirements and what we are doing for our employees, patients, and our communities.
Our first priority is the safety of our teams and considers their families, our patients, and each individual by providing home medical equipment. It takes a healthy team to fulfill our mission by working co-operatively and take care of our patients.
- Our team members always work directly with patients and they are been supplied with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and have been trained in proper protection protocols. This is in part of our daily lives already, but we have reinforced this with all our team members in the light of this new threat to this world.
- We have team members working from home so they have possibilities of minimizing exposure.
- To minimize the exposure we have staggered shifts for our delivery teams.
- Public areas are also disinfected every 30 minutes in order to cut down on possible cross-contamination, in addition to our normal cleaning protocols.
We always remain completely committed to the principle that even the best equipment is useless if you don’t know all the particular details about it and don’t know how to use it. We want to continue to provide the in-depth teaching of all the home medical equipment’s we always have with us, and now allow you the options of getting trained in the safety and convenience of your home.
We are invoking protocols, so we can continue to provide as many services to all our patients using home medical equipment that is existing while keeping all the resources available to assist our health systems to care for the welfare of our people and community.
Our team remains committed to taking care of our patients in the time of emergency and helping communities to stay healthy.