Delhi elderly care patients at Home is very much difficult when it comes to taking care of them because Delhi as we know comes in the top polluted city in India, if you happen to be from Delhi and leaving with your family and have an elderly a patient, taking good care must be your no 1 priority.
As I mention above Delhi elderly care patients at Home is a very much difficult task when you take care of them, so if you happen to live with a joint family there must be allotted people in your family so maybe it is not much difficult for if you carefully plan everything but if you are only one who has to take care of elderly patient one in your family. There is some guideline you must have to follow.
There are some steps for taking care of Delhi elderly care patients at home
- You must have the doctor schedule check-up priority no 1 and make sure of their proper health guide and fitness.
- Keep a check on their prescribed medication shortage and see if they have their medicine on time and if they are taking it properly.
- You will be not always there for them so make sure to hire a certified and well-trained male and a female nurse so they take care of them when you are not present and also all the time.
- For Delhi elderly Care Patients at Home, this step is the most important because this is the comfort you must have for elderly patients, for that you must find out if your house needs modification to comfort them more and do the modification as per their need.
- Make sure they have some physical activity so first, find out something they like then create some activity with it, so they will be happy to do so.
In a situation like this and you living with it, it’s only you that everything depends on, you should remain healthy physically and mentally, so must take good care of yourself too.