According to research, 80% of seniors prefer to age at home in their own comfort and be along with family members.
Our Home care services offers for elderly care at home to help him/her and their loved ones to stay in surroundings that you know and love, and to continue living as you are used to, and still receive the care and full support that you need.
Our home care services provide a comprehensive range of quality and affordable home personal, nursing and medical care services in elderly care at home.
We have an experienced team of Doctors, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nursing Aides, and Care associates to provide personalised care and support to your loved ones at the comfort of the home. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your loved ones are well taken care of at home.
- Home Personal Care
- Home Medical
- Home Nursing
- Home Therapy
- Home Disability Assessment
- Senior care at Home
- Interim Caregiver Service
Designed to support independent living for seniors, our home personal care services provide you and your loved ones with quality care, assistance and companionship to help them in aging in their own place.
A trained Care Associate will visit your home to accompany the elderly at home and assist your loved ones in:
- Recreational activities / hobbies
- Grocery shopping and other miscellaneous
- Meal preparation based on their needs
- Medical escort (to accompany during medical check-up that excludes transportation fees)
- Dementia care (to set remainders and other mentally stimulating activities)
- Personal hygiene (showering/bed bath/ washing towels/ changing dress)
- Physical maintenance exercises (yoga, physiotherapy as prescribed by our physiotherapist)
- Respite care (temporary care during domestic helper’s or caregiver’s days off)
The aging seniors are not really old and he is not an old person who is not constrained or defined by age; but who continues to live with passion throughout.
Our Elderly care at home provides specialised nursing care and post-hospital care in the comfort of your own home so your loved ones can focus on complete recovery.
A nurse will visit your home to assist your loved ones in nursing and other medication procedures such as:
- Administration of medication at particular duration
- Changing of feeding tubes and urinary catheter and insertion of syringes
- Medicine reconciliation and packing
- Removal of any stitches/staples
- Wound and stoma care
- Nursing services and changing diapers at night
Our Elderly care at home services allow your loved ones to interact, socialise and enjoy planned activities in a group setting with other members in family while still receiving essential care services.
We support caregivers to elderly at home by offering day care, dementia care, flexible care arrangements and rehabilitation services.
Rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands and well looked after so that they can live life to the fullest without any worries and discomfort, regardless of age, gender, or their health conditions.